30.12.11

Gettin' screwed: (British Columbia joke)



>> A young Vancouver woman was so depressed that she decided to end her
>> life by throwing herself into the ocean. But just before she could throw
>> herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her.
>>
>> "You have so much to live for," said the man. "I'm a sailor, and we are
>> off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of
>> you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."
>>
>> With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted
>> to go to Italy, the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her
>> aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold.
>> From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a
>> bottle of red wine, and make love to her until dawn.
>>
>> Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine
>> inspection. "What are you doing here?" asked the captain.
>>
>> "I have an arrangement with one of the crew," she replied. "He brings me
>> food and I get a free trip to Italy."
>>
>> "I see," the captain says..
>> Her conscience got the best of her and she added, "Plus, he's screwing
>> me."
>>
>> "He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Nanaimo Ferry."

No comments:

Post a Comment