15.12.12

Things you can only say at Christmas


1: I prefer breasts to legs. 

2: Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. 
3: Smother the butter all over the breasts.
4: If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst! 
5: I've never seen a better spread! 
6: I fancy a little dark meat for a change. 
7:Are you ready for seconds yet? 
8: It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it? 
9: Just wait your turn, you'll get some! 
10:Don't play with your meat! 
11: Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go. 
12: Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once? 
13: I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time! 
14: You still have a little bit on your chin. 
15:How long will it take after you put it in? 
16: You'll know it's ready when it pops up. 
17: Just pull the end and wait for the bang. 
18: That's the biggest bird I've ever had! 
19: I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning. 
20: Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more

No comments:

Post a Comment