4.5.12

Problems @ home?

> A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his
> bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an
> Envelope, propped up prominently on the
> pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'

> With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands
> and read the letter.

> Dear Dad:

> It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to
> elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with
> Mom and you.

> I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.

> But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing,
> tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older
> than I am. But it' s not only the passion...Dad she's
>  pregnant.   Stacy said that we will be very happy.

> She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the
> whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

> Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really
> hurt anyone.   We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with
> the other people that live nearby for cocaine and
>  ecstasy.

> In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so
> Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

> Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself.

> Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to
> know your grandchildren.

> Love,
> Your Son Robert

> PS.  Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house.

> I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a
> Report card. That's in my center desk drawer.

> I love you.

> Call me when it's safe to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment