28.10.11

Grandma & her boyfriend:

A   5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day.
   Playing   with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and   said,
  'Grandma,   how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to   heaven?'
Grandma replied, 'Honey, my TV is my   boyfriend.
 I can   sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long.
The   religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me   laugh 
...   I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend.'
Grandma turned on the TV, and   the reception was terrible.
She   started
Adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in   focus.
  Frustrated,   she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the   problem.
The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open   the door and there stood Grandma's minister.
 The   minister said, 'Hello son, is your Grandma home?'
The little boy   replied, 'Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend.'
The   minister fainted

No comments:

Post a Comment