3.10.11

The Clown:

A dad hires a clown for his kid's 7th birthday party.The clown gets up
in front of the kids, puts his hand in his pocket and says"Right, if you
kids can guess what I've got in my pocket you win it as a prize""Is it a
sweet mister?"- "No it isn't a sweet""Is it a toy mister?" - "No it's
not a toy either""Is it money mister?" - "No it isn't money"What is it
then?"IT'S MY COCK!" shouts the clown- at this point the kids father
grabs the clown and drags him through to the kitchen and says "What the
hell are you playing at? These kids are only 7 years old"Clown says
"Look I'm really sorry- I usually do an adult act and I'm a bit hungover
today and accidentally went into the wrong routine- it won't happen
again"Dad says "It better not or I'll phone the police- now get back
through there and entertain the kids"Clown gets back up on stage and
says "OK kids, lets start again if any of you can guess what I'm holding
in my pocket you win it as a prize""Is it a sweet mister?"- "No it's not
a sweet""Is it a toy mister?" - "No it isn't a toy""Is it money mister?"
- "No it isn't money""What is it then?".............Clown looks at the
father and says "You better phone the police- it's my cock again"

No comments:

Post a Comment